At our Family Health Center office, we provide a variety of outpatient obstetrical services to our community. We strive to provide a one to one relationship with your doctor- one of our goals is that the same physician will provide your prenatal care and also deliver your baby. Our physicians will provide all of your postnatal care and any follow-up care for you and your baby.
- Preconception/pre-pregnancy counseling
- Pregnancy testing & options counseling
- Prenatal exams with screening, monitoring and testing for early identification and management of medical problems or complications such as gestational diabetes
- Ongoing assessment and medical advice of potential risk factors such as tobacco and alcohol use
- Nutrition assessment and counseling
- Health education, information and counseling about pregnancy, labor and delivery, and infant care
- Assessment and care for psychosocial needs such as stress reduction and overall health
- Postpartum care for moms
- Well Child care for your newborn
You and your baby our important to us and we want to provide you with these outpatient services to ensure a happy and healthy outcome. We recognize that prenatal care is a window of opportunity for identifying and addressing numerous medical and behavioral health issues and our team provides the type of services ideal for early identification of potential risk factors and prevention.
If you are concerned about your financial ability to pay for a service that you require, you may be eligible for a state-funded financial aid program that would provide services for you at no cost.
If you don’t have insurance to cover your pregnancy and are not receiving no-cost Medi-Cal or Medicare Part A or Part B, the Access for Infants and Mothers (AIM) Program may be just the helping hand you and your baby need. AIM can also help you if you have a private health insurance plan with a maternity-only deductible or copayment greater then $500. Check with your private health insurance plan to see if your deductible or copayment is for maternity-only services.