Click on the logo above to visit the website.
What is Family PACT?
Family PACT is a program that provides no-cost family planning services to low-income men and women, including teens. Many doctors and clinics all over California are part of the Family PACT Program. Family PACT is ready to serve the diverse populations living in California.
Why should I enroll?
Family PACT can help you to:
- Prevent an unplanned pregnancy.
- Protect your reporductive health by helping you take care of yourself so that you can have a healthy baby when you are ready.
- Find out about birth control methods.
- Get the education, counseling and treatment you need.
Who is eligible?
Women, men, and teens able to become pregnant or impregnate may obtain Family PACT services, if they qualify under low-income California resident status.
You may qualify for Family PACT if:
- You do not have medical insurance or do not qualify for Medi-Cal.
- You are medically insured, but your insurance does not cover family planning or birth control methods.
- You are medically insured and have not met your deductible.
- You are insured through Medi-Cal with a Share of Cost.
- You are insured through Medi-Cal without family planning.
- You are insured through Medi-Cal or other insurance plans and you need to keep family services confidential.