We offer birth control consultation for all women including those with complex medical needs.
We offer individual care in a supportive and comfortable environment.
Our services include:
- Contraceptive counseling/education to help you choose the method that’s right for you
- Contraceptive implant insertion and removal (Implanon®)
- IUD insertion and removal (Mirena® and Paragard®)
- Oral contraceptives
- Injectable Contraceptives (Depo-Provera)
- Emergency contraception
- Evaluation of contraceptive method problems
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Screening & treatment of sexually transmitted infections
If you are concerned about your financial ability to pay for a service that you require, you may be eligible for a state-funded financial aid program called Family PACT that would provide services for you at no cost.
If You’re a Minor
If you are under 18 years old, in the state of California, you can receive medical care for contraception and testing for sexually transmitted diseases without your parent’s or guardian’s consent.